Sunday, October 14, 2007

Al Gore: 15 ways to avert a climate crisis

First off I'm glad that he didn't make the role as our president. Yes he's very intelligent but he's also a goof. I find him far more able to influence politics as a comedian rather than a politician. Not only is it more amusing, but it has a far greater impact with the general public. Maybe if he had taken this approach he would of had better election results.


As for his fifteen improvements, I feel that they are generally good guidelines that could help improve our environment. I visited his web site, climatecrisis.net and looked through several of his links and I believe he is doing a great thing by trying to promote environmental improvements.


One thing he may want to do in the future is simplify his 15 changes, they sound catchy but few of them are clear cut as to their intentions or on how to fulfill the rule. Overall he's doing a great job in promoting awareness.

No comments: