Saturday, September 8, 2007

Web Surfing


I surf the net an average of 1-2 hours a day and about 15 or so a week. Sometimes I spend even more time on the weekends but I like to get out and do stuff more often. The most frequently used web site that I visit is Google.com. Mainly to research and find out information or a site that may contain the information. Then I'd have to say I use the Aol.com site in order to read up on current events and news stories, as well as check my mail. I use the Rappahannock Community College site rather often too, mainly to do my assignments and check my school email.

After the main sites I find myself traveling to sites like Youtube.com or other similar sites for humor. I typically spend a lot of time on car Web sites looking for new products or events. Beyond that there isn't really that many sites that I frequently visit. I usually find and explore new sites everyday.

No comments: