Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mark's Biography

Hi my name is Mark McKinzie and I'm 21 years old. I've lived in Gloucester for the past two years. Before that I lived in Northern Virginia for ten years and Fort Worth, Texas for seven years prior to that. I'm currently seeking a two year transfer degree from RCC and once completed I hope to further my education is the field of graphic design. I currently work as a teller for BB&T company and work very hard balancing both my job and my education. I enjoy art, guitar and other musical instruments, Car modifications and general mechanic work, and several sports. I try to keep myself as busy as possible and I enjoy the challenges that they bring. I've recently started riding motorcycles and I purchased a Kawasaki Ninja not to long ago. I'm looking forward to every opportunity that this class may bring and I am eager to learn something new.

1 comment:

Michael Greene said...

Mark, great bio. Glad to see you got your blog up. Keep up the good work.